Sunday, August 31, 2008

Murphy's law

































I haven't posted for ages so when I finally decided to pull my finger out and get some photos up on the Blog the damn computer crashes. It has taken me a week to get it sorted so I hope everything goes well (so Steve if you are reading this I am very interested in Gilder's rules, email me at aydenrobert@hotmail.com). Here are some photos of the Sudan figures I am busy basing for our first game in 3 weeks. I have taken over the dining room table this last week but the missus has given them their marching orders before they have all been finished. Enjoy

4 comments:

Vinnie said...

Scott,
The figures are coming along great. I am looking forward to having that game at the 'Brisbane Muster' next year and maybe breaking a British square two?

Vinnie

Fire at Will said...

Looking excellent, can't wait to see them finished and in action

Will

Scott Robertson said...

I will be having the first game this school holidays (only 3 weeks to go). I will try 'Science versus Pluck' but will use Peter Gilder's Sudan rules otherwise (cheers Steve). Vinny what time are you getting to Sydney for MOAB? Cheers Scott

Vinnie said...

I will be getting in early Friday morning and Andrew and I will be at the convention centre that afternoon.

Nat