Monday, November 19, 2012

Back in the saddle

Hi guys sorry for the long hiatus but personal life (including a break up) has seriously affected the time and inclination to Blog. I am now in a better place and have loads of new stuff to show which I have been working on over the last year or so. To help show of the new stuff I have got myself an IPad which makes Blogging so much easier. I did another huge game at the Brisbane Muster using Impetus and Bob and I played Lutzen TYW in 28mm (photos to follow). Cheers Scott

6 comments:

Dale said...

Which blogging app do you use? I use Blogsy and really like it, although its support for Blogger is only functional, not "rich".

Welcome back and sorry to hear about the personal bits.

Scott Robertson said...

Hey mate thanks for dropping by. I don't use a specific blogging app but will look into it. Scott

Anonymous said...

Lets hope you get back to the Potop-theme, that would be very interesting again.

Merry Christmas for Germany

Scott Robertson said...

Hey guys am still playing around with the IPad blogging App. can't seem to upload the photos with the text. I will be doing the Potop theme again in 2013, especially looking forward to the release of the Polish rules in April (With Fire and Sword). I am about to start a monastery model for the period.

Anonymous said...

Wasn´t "With Fire and Sword" made for 15mm Miniatures? I had hoped you would proeceed with your famous 28mm collection? Maybe using the new ruleset by Rob Broom.

Greetings from Germany

Scott Robertson said...

I thought I would just change the ranges for 28mm. Impetus actually gives a really good game and enables a huge game to be finished in 4-5 hours. I have loads of Piles and Cossacks from Tag that I am rebasing will post photos ASAP. Will try to do so in the next few weeks as I am in the middle of Australia with my folks. The Deluge period is one of the most interesting periods and I will be concentrating on this and Italian wars.